Below is a list of Brake Boosters and other parts available for “Outright Purchase”. Please click on the manufacturer link below for a complete listing of model/year and pricing. Plus, check out the Booster Rebuilding, Pit Polishing, and Other Parts for Sales listings.
Models include Impala, Chevelle, Camaro, Nova, Corvette, and Pick-ups.
Models include Full Size, Skylark, and Riviera.
Models include Full Size, Cutlass, and Toronado.
Models include Full Size, GTO/Tempest, and Firebird.
Models include Coupe DeVille and Sedan DeVille.
Other Parts for Sale
- Master Cylinder Covers: Most are $30.00 & up each. Master Cylinder clips for cars with one clip to hold the cover down are $20.00 each, plated silver (plus UPS).
- Proportioning Valve Brackets: $35.00 & up (plus UPS).
Most ’64 & Up Boosters are $235.00 to rebuild and replate.
- Pieces are polished to remove rust pits if they’re not too deep.
- $55.00 for front half of booster.
- $110.00 total to polish both halves of booster.
- $55.00 to replace rear hubs on most ’64-’72 when they arrive broken.